Sept 28 – Oct 1st, Cherokee Cove Retreat Center, Mountain City, TN
Join us for a memorable retreat in the majestic mountains of northeastern Tennessee, bordering North Carolina. This is truly a special place… Give yourself permission to “Close for restoration” … you are worth every sacrifice and effort it takes to make this happen. It will be one of the best things you’ve ever done for yourself!
What to Expect . . .
- 4 extraordinary days and 3 nights lodging (all inclusive) at the beautiful Cherokee Cove Retreat Center. Enjoy a thrilling drive with beautiful scenery as you wind through the mountains on your way to the retreat. Check here for directions and drive times. Airport: Tri-Cities Regional Airport, TN
- A safe place to gather and be authentic
- Personalized Soul Restoration Workbook, Journal & More!
- Delicious meals and snacks made with local fresh foods
- All art supplies, basic art instruction. No experience necessary, I promise!
- Enjoy amazing days in the fresh mountain air surrounded with like minded women, filled with meaningful projects, tasty meals and soul restoring lessons . . . all intended to help you really think about and hear your own soul again to discover your truth and unique answers for your life (because it is different for everyone)!
- Time to relax, refresh and restore in an atmosphere of love & hope!
- $1050 for a private cabin
- $930 for a private bed
Soul Restoration is a method of helping each woman become reacquainted with her deepest self by remembering and reuniting with her inner “Truth-teller”. She will be helped to discern truth from lies that hold her back and make her feel like less than she is… to remember her dreams, her potential, her gifts and talents, all the possibilities and unique answers for her life (because it is different for everyone). This curriculum is intended to enable each woman to find and the keep the bravery she needs to stay joyfully true to her own path.
This class has been proven to be an effective and enjoyable process that helps every woman to really think about and hear her own soul again… to help her remember what brings her the most joy, to know of and remember all of the things she is good at and that make her heart sing…to get back on track and to unleash the courage and motivation to stay on track… to reunite with her soul.
Soulful living requires bravery…and bravery helps put aside voices that are confusing, judgmental and opinionated. The Soul Restoration Curriculum is intended to continue long after the course is completed… giving each woman a set of skills and beautiful tools that will carry her throughout her life.
4 day all inclusive retreat.