About this Course
Learn the basics of "art" and "journaling" to make your own “Today”-themed art journal. Great for beginners!
Each lesson focuses on a basic journaling technique or a basic art technique. Topics include being authentic, gathering supplies, using a theme, developing journaling content, collage and paint techniques, visual interest tricks and tips, and much much more.
Written and video lessons show you just what you need to know. Bonus spray ink tutorial and video included.
About the instructor
You will need:
- Journal to work in (something with heavy paper - like Watercolor paper - is best!)
- Paint brush - I use primarily a 1” wide brush
- Acrylic Paint - Assorted Colors
- Permanent Pen - Sharpie or Faber-Castel Pitt
- Gel Medium or other glue
- Alphabet Stamps
- Permanent Black Stamp Pad
- Scraps of Paper
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to email@example.com.