About this Course
Hey there, Brave Girl!
This course is jam-packed with videos that will take you from zero stitching knowledge to the level of stitching master. Kathy and Patrice will be your stitching hostesses. Here, they show us some ideas and techniques for stitching at any level--beginner through veteran! Kathy demonstrates a few ways to use the patches we've been working on in Soul Comfort! Pull out your Heat-n-Bond and let's dig in!
About the instructor
I love cooking but I'm not crazy about grocery shopping or doing dishes (sigh). I've live in Idaho less than 5 miles from where I was born, I've been married for 34 years, I am mother to 8 and Nana to 14. And every day I have the fun job of managing the business side of Brave Girls Club. That's me!
You will need:
- Pencil or cosmetic bag for sewing stuff
- Patches of wool, denim, canvas fabric
- Embroidery floss, at least six of your favorite colors
- Embroidery or tapestry needles
- Small fabric scissors for stitching
- Embroidery tracing or transfer paper (comes in a pack with 5-6 colors)
- Transfer paper (carbon paper) this is in addition to the embroidery transfer paper
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.