About this Course
A fun and pretty project--and one you can do with kids! Kathy uses our Brave Girl tissue paper to adorn some wooden beads with soulful words, and strings them all onto a necklace. Simple and stunning!
About the instructor
I love cooking but I'm not crazy about grocery shopping or doing dishes (sigh). I've live in Idaho less than 5 miles from where I was born, I've been married for 34 years, I am mother to 8 and Nana to 14. And every day I have the fun job of managing the business side of Brave Girls Club. That's me!
You will need:
- Wooden beads approximately 1" wide (we used 13 for a choker)
- Black beads
- Brave Girl Tissue Paper (or white/ivory tissue paper, tape *preferably double sided*, and regular printer paper)
- OR any tissue paper you like
- Glossy Mod Podge
- Small Paint Brush
- Stretchy jewelry cord (we used .8 mm)
- Super Glue or clear nailpolish
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.