About this Course
You know all that great stuff people say at funerals? All the wonderful stories, appreciations, and affection? You know all that wow-we-love-this-person conversation? Imagine if that person got to hear it. Imagine that you could say it now.
You can. And you must. Because the truth is, life is fleeting. Its fragile. Sure, we all hope that we have many years left to live. We like to trust that nothing will happen to anyone we love. But honestly, we just don't know.And besides, if we do have many years left with the people we love, wouldn't it be wonderful to start those years with an amazing and beautiful gift of love that brings us closer + deepens our relationship?
This class will help you say it now to anyone who matters in your life.
Here's what you will receive:
* Step-by-step instructions for creating an amazing tribute book
By the end of this class, if you follow along with us, you'll have a ready-to-present gift in time for the holidays.
* Simple, printable templates Nope, you don't have to re-invent the wheel. Ill send you printable pages that make it oh-so-easy.
* Go-get-em inspiring audio and video. Sure, this is about creating an amazing gift for someone. But along the way, you'll also receive lots of reminders about how creating a gift like this can be a gift for YOU, as well. (Whaaaat? Yep. This is joy in a box. )
* Ready resources. Don't worry, Ill lead you right to where the water is. No need to do any heavy lifting when it comes to finding resources for needed supplies.
* Presentation Tips. I wont let you trip up by presenting this amazing gift under the wrong circumstances or wrapped in torn tissue.
* A feel-good forum. In a culture where it might feel awkward or uncomfortable to tell someone how much they mean to us, these books give us a way in.
* A whole new way of looking at gift giving that will spark tons of other ideas. Sherry sprinkles inspiration in throughout the class to help you get grounded in a way of seeing gift giving as a way to deepen relationships and create more joy/celebration in your own life.
* A repeatable process to use over and over again. Once you learn the process, you can easily make books for LOTS of people you love.
About the instructor
You will need:
- White paper: 13 sheets per participant
- 9x12 envelopes: Two per participant
- Decorative binder
- Photo adhesive squares: Approx 25 per participant
- Return Address labels: Two per participant
- Cardboard inserts: one per packet 8 1/2 x 11
- Sheet Protectors/Clear, inner pocket pages (Recommended, but optional)
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to email@example.com.