About this Course
So you learned in 'I Doodle, Do You?' how to do the mosaic doodle. Did you all start doodling every shape you could think of? Ha!! Well, let's take it one step further... let's learn:
1) The eye doodle
2) Putting the mosaic doodle ON to things like cards and canvases... and creating a mixed media background for it
3) How I created the flower doodles, 2 different styles
About the instructor
I love all kinds of mixed media art, from collage to painting to clay to sketching to building one of a kind birdhomes.
My classes are fun and quirky, yet will fill a soul hungry for something 'more'.
You will need:
- Canvas panel (I truly recommend a panel for the first doodle - you don't want any 'give' to do the intricate drawing)
- Markers - about 4 or 5 different colors and BLACKMarkers - about 4 or 5 different colors and BLACK
- Markers - about 4 or 5 different colors and BLACK
- Spray sealer
- Craft paints
- Credit card for spreading
- Cool stuff for stamping like corrugated cardboard, bubble wrap... look around the house - get creative!
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.