About this Course
This course will guide you through the process of creating a lovely jewelry piece, perfect for the Holidays or Valentine's Day, but equally fun to wear on any day of the year! This is a beautiful 3-strand bracelet, loaded with charms, beads, crystals, and buttons.
A kit is available, featuring romantic hearts, cherubs and floral blown-glass combine to create an instant heirloom, and a sure attention getter! The technique will still apply if you would rather use your own materials.
We will discuss our preferred jewelry tools, how to set up your materials and workspace, and the two possible methods of construction that will help you create your beautiful bracelet at any skill level!
To purchase a complete kit, visit our web-store here: http://agildedlife.com/products/gilded-valentine-bracelet-kit, and use the code BGU2015 for a 15% discount on the entire site!
About the instructor
Creating their signature style mixed-media projects in a loft-style warehouse in historic Santa Ana, California, the duo can often be found on the less-traveled back streets and in the dusty warehouses of long-forgotten specialty businesses, curating the offerings of their studio and procuring beautiful items for their web and retail shops. Other days will find them collaborating on samples for their line of A Gilded Life licensed gift, jewelry, and home decor products with Demdaco/Silvestri, or perhaps dreaming up their next online workshop!
You will need:
Individual supplies are listed below. A printable supply list is available inside the classroom. If you'd like to purchase a complete kit for this class, you can do by following this link: http://agildedlife.com/collections/make-it/products/gilded-valentine-bracelet-kit
- Set of Jewelry Tools: Chain Nose Pliers, Barrel Nose Pliers, Flush Cutters
- 6" 4mm Pearl Rosary Chain
- 6" 8mm Crystal Rose Chain
- 6" Medium Size Tiffany Link Chain
- 1" Small Size Tiffany Link Chain
- 2 Links of Large Tiffany Link Chain
- 1 Lobster Clasp (or clasp closure of your preference)
- Assorted Jumprings (Used in sample: 24 4mm Round, 2 6mm Round, 2 8mm Oval)
- 16 1 1/2" Headpins
- 18 Daisy Beads
- Assorted Beadcaps (Used in sample: 20 small flowers, 4 large flowers, 4 XL leaves)
- 8 1mm Bronze Tone "Seed" Beads
- 5 2mm Cream Pearls
- 6 8mm Blush Pink Glass Pearls
- 4 3mm Clear Bicone Crystals
- 4 8x12mm Smokey Topaz Briolette Crystals
- 4 12mm Decorative Glass Beads (Used in Sample: Vintage Flower Fused Glass Beads)
- 1 8x12mm Oval Rose Quartz Glass Bead
- 4 Assorted Valentine-Themed Charms (Used in Sample: 1 Filigree Heart, 1 Puffy Heart, 1 Rose, 1 Key)
- 1 10x12mm Chandelier Pendant
- 2 Assorted Rhinestone Buttons (Used in Sample: 2 14mm Rhinestone Buttons - old earrings or jewelry can also be used)
- Rhinstone Brooch (Used in Sample: Rhinestone Heart Brooch)
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to email@example.com.