About this Course
Hello my beautiful creative friends! 🙂
I’m really excited about this class! It’s brimming with techniques! I show you step by step how to create a front facing portrait, we’ll shade it and then we create a beautiful mixed media messy background!! 🙂 I made such a pretty lady (even if I say so myself!). This 'self study' workshop is approx 2hrs of video and includes a detailed PDF.
About the instructor
She believes that the act of creating art can be a gateway into healing and personal growth – often, her art classes contain an element of self development as well as learning art techniques. She is deeply devoted to helping people get in touch with their creative fire and would love to help YOU too to get in touch with the artist in you!
Deeply passionate and caring for the well-being of the world and its people, Tam works tirelessly to bring uplifting, nourishing, creative and empowering content to her amazing tribe of over 27,000+ souls.
You will need:
- 16 x 14” Watercolour Paper – Hot Pressed – 140lbs (I use Daler Rowney The Langton) (or equivalent paper, a minimum of 140lbs)
- Graphgear mechanical pencil
- Brushes (like Pro-arte Acrylix)
- Caran D'Ache watercolour crayons: orangish yellow, pink, salmon, salmon pink, raspberry red, ochre, orange, magenta, teal, yellow
- White Gesso
- Acrylics paint – portrait pink (daler rowney), magenta for splatters
- White posca pens
- Aquamarker in green & red
- Faber Castell Pitt artist pen
- Blending stump
- Charcoal pencil
- Collage papers / scrap booking paper / book papers
- Golden heavy gel medium or normal matt gel medium to glue down collage papers
- Dylusions ink: “Funky Fuchsia”
- High Flow Acrylics: Diarylide yellow
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to email@example.com.