About this Course
Whether you are working in your favorite art journal, sketching up a storm or flipping the page in your watercolor tablet you will have just what you need to create on the go. Create one for art supplies, school supplies, even one that holds your laptop and small business essentials.
With three large pockets, including one that comfortably holds a 9 x 12 journal, you have room to store plenty of the things you reach for in the studio- papers, stencils, ephemera, idea books, sketchpads, paint palettes and more. Or stuff your pockets with the pretty pull out pouches and removable filing system.
Three pouches that are both colorful & functional. Fill them with your art tools, pens & pencils, stamps & ink pads or other goodies. And before your go, organize your pretty papers in the custom filing system, making them easy to reach and simple to find.
This pretty folding organizer will keep you ordered both in the studio and on the go.
About the instructor
With a unique style I like to call my own, I focus on color and mark making, creating pieces that are bright and happy. My work can be found in many art based publications. I live in sunny Florida with my family, where I work out of my home based studio and am part of the collaborative team Art to the 5th. I am always searching for new ways to inspire and share through our year long endeavor, The Documented Life Project©.
You will need:
Special Items Supply List
- canvas material cut the following sizes - 20” x 32”, 22” x 12”, 9¼” x 10”, 9¼” x 8”, you will also need some large scraps
- large eye yarn needle
- bead or button
- beading cord elastic
- sew on velcro
- black and white thread
- 2 yards of seam binding
- 5 project viewers
- Dylusions Inks - cherry pie, bubblegum pink, squeezed orange, lemon zest, fresh lime, and calypso teal
- Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints - white gloss, fresh lime, light blue gloss, blueberry, and key west
- Folk Art Neon - Pink, & Orange
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylics - Fluorescent Pink, Red, Orange, Chartreuse and Green
- Golden Fluid Acrylics - Diarylide Yellow, Green Gold, and Van Dyke Brown
- Tul Permanent Fine Point Marker
- Pilot Multiball Black
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen - White
- Painters Brand Paint Pens - Neon, Black and White
Basic Items Supply List
- sewing machine
- paper piercer
- paint brushes
- water cup
- spray bottle of water
- old cookie sheet or pan
Optional Items Supply List
- 9” X 12” art journal or sketchbook (a clipboard or a small laptop will also fit)
- neon yellow thread
- silicone mat
- hot glue gun and glue sticks (you will need these if you don’t want to sew)
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to email@example.com.