About this Course
Create something special for your holiday mantel! Using supplies gathered from your local craft store, you will transform simple items into a magical snowscape... serene and beautiful.
This is a great project for an afternoon of glue and glitter, and it would make a really wonderful gift!
We are not offering a kit for this project, but if you need German glass glitter or mica flakes, you can find them here. Plus, if you are a BGU student you can get 15% off your entire order by using the code inside this course!
About the instructor
Creating their signature style mixed-media projects in a loft-style warehouse in historic Santa Ana, California, the duo can often be found on the less-traveled back streets and in the dusty warehouses of long-forgotten specialty businesses, curating the offerings of their studio and procuring beautiful items for their web and retail shops. Other days will find them collaborating on samples for their line of A Gilded Life licensed gift, jewelry, and home decor products with Demdaco/Silvestri, or perhaps dreaming up their next online workshop!
You will need:
- 5" glass hurricane
- 1 2" bleached bottle brush tree
- 1 3" bleached bottle brush tree
- Composite deer/moose
- Miniature (railroad) picket fencing
- Coffee dyed and scrunched seam binding or other ribbon
- 3/4" diameter vintage or reproduction tinsel garland
- Miniature bell garland or loose bells
- Vintage rhinestone buttons/accent pieces
- 2 12mm glass pearls
- Silver and Gold German glass glitter
- Mica Flakes
- Pieces of felt
- 4x4 round wood plaque
- 1" round wood ball with flat bottom
- Deco Art Glorious Gold and Light Buttermilk acrylic paint
- Aileen’s Glass and Bead Glue
- Aileen’s Tacky Glue
- Wire cutters
- Paint brush
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to email@example.com.