About this Course
In this workshop you will learn a lot of techniques, from creating charms using PMC3 silver clay and a torch, to soldering sterling silver, and wrapping wire!
We will learn all the techniques from start to finish in making this gorgeous bracelet!
About the instructor
In 2008, I started a women’s Art Retreat called Art Camp, hosted on the West Coast of the United States. Women come from all around the world to spend time with other like-minded women, get spoiled by amazing food, crafts and ocean views! Some come alone not knowing a soul, and leave with forever friendships, art experiences, and new skills to treasure. What happens there is pure magic! I believe women need this time to learn, to regroup, and refresh, and find the joy that's missing in so many lives today. It has been an honor to help facilitate those relationships!
I look forward to meeting new and old friends on this journey of friendship and art!
I would love for you to visit me on my blog at www.terribrush.com/blog.
You will need:
- 18 gauge Sterling silver dead soft (2 ft)
- 22 gauge Sterling silver wire dead soft (6 ft)
- 1 bag Pmc 3 clay 7 grams(Note: this MUST BE PMC-3)
- Rubber stamps note: preferably clean and new
- Variety of beads(Note: Make sure they have a hole large enough for the 1.5 mm leather)
- 1.5mm Leather
- Leather crimp ends
- Micro Torch
- Solder brick
- Easy solder wire
- Handi Flux
- Chasing or ball peen hammer
- Plier set
- Wire cutter
- Brass brush
- White polish pads
- 0000 Super Fine Steel Wool
- Nail file, coarse grit
- Plastic page/sheet protector
- Deck of playing cards
- 300-600 grit sandpaper
- Warming tray
- Badger Healing Balm
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.