About this Course
The SuperFoxes’ Life Planning + Organization Guide comes with a easy-to-use blueprint, organized over 5 days, with 62 pages of instructions, worksheets, and prompts to clarify and construct your goals. No guessing, no frustration. Everything is spelled out in a clear, logical sequence.
What will you learn? Here's a look inside....
GET READY FOR SUCCESS: PREP DAY
• Note to the Quick Starts
• Prep Day Checklist
DAY 1: YEAR IN REVIEW + MOVE YOUR BOD
• Worksheet: 11 Questions for Reflection
• Move your booty ideas
• Real Life Example
DAY 2: CHOOSE A THEME, WRITE GOALS, GET SUPPLIES
• Theme Ideas you can customize for yourself
• Discovering the “Secondary Theme” that emerges
• Write Goals
• Create a Future Script
• Shop for Supplies (my examples with favorite suggestions)
• Worksheet: Your Theme and Top 5 Goals
• Worksheet: Your Future Script
DAY 3: MONEY PART 1
• Get Inspired: My top 3 money tools
• What is money trying to show you?
• Take inventory: What did you spend in these 3 critical areas?
• How to write a security goal
• Make a budget
DAY 3: MONEY PART 2
• What is a savings account? Assigning your money a job
• How to keep from being surprised at your month-end bank balance
• Accounting Day: How often? What should you do?
• One emotion about money to banish forever
• The 3 accounts you must set up to reach your basic, security, and wealth goals (how to organize each)
• “My Top 5 Security Allocations” Prompt
• How to “flow” your money to fulfill your vision (a personal example)
• Step-by-step instructions to set up your money organization, in order of importance
DAY 4: BUSINESS – HOW TO KEEP YOUR SANITY
• Client Work: Current Clients + New Clients + Client Avatar
• Course Development: Create Customized Systems + Calendar the Work
• Making it all work together + Schedule Overlays
• Printable: Weekly To Do List
Day 5: HEALTH, BEAUTY, AND FITNESS
• Focus #1: Health
>> My Top 7 focus areas to enhance my health
>> “Ways I Want to Focus on My Health” Prompt
>> Favorite Quick Trader Joe’s recipe
• Focus #2: Beauty
>> The First Priority
>> “Request for Guidance: Prompt
>> The Top 7 Beauty Areas of Organization
• Focus #3: Fitness
>> My personal philosophy of fitness
>> Making fitness pleasurable by creating experience-based focus points vs. goals
About the instructor
You will need:
- Journals/Idea Books from last year
- Printed Copy of the "Superfoxes' Guide to Life Planning and Organization" PDF
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.