About this Course
Kathy is here to show us an INCREDIBLY cool project for creating gorgeous custom candles using personal and soulful pictures. Plus, learn how to make awesome garland (and some other ideas) using felt, tissue paper, and a sewing machine.
About the instructor
I love cooking but I'm not crazy about grocery shopping or doing dishes (sigh). I've live in Idaho less than 5 miles from where I was born, I've been married for 34 years, I am mother to 8 and Nana to 14. And every day I have the fun job of managing the business side of Brave Girls Club. That's me!
You will need:
Tissue Paper Candle Supplies
- 1 White or ivory candle (we used 6" and 8" x 2 1/2" candles)
- Plain copy paper
- White or ivory tissue paper
- Tape (preferably double sided)
- A hair dryer or heat gun
- Sewing pins or push pins
- A color printer
Beautiful Felt and Tissue Paper Garland Project
- Brave Girl Tissue Paper (or print your own design on plain, ivory, or natural tissue paper. Or use any tissue paper you love)
- Mod Podge
- Paint brush (about 2")
- Black ribbon the length of your garland (ours is about 48")
- Sewing machine (OPTIONAL)
- Hot glue (Optional ... if not using sewing machine)
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to email@example.com.