About this Course
Let's make a beautiful fabric cuff with your own lovely words. We'll get you started with some pictures for inspiration, and then you can find the full instructions with the rest of this lesson’s PDFs.
About the instructor
I love cooking but I'm not crazy about grocery shopping or doing dishes (sigh). I've live in Idaho less than 5 miles from where I was born, I've been married for 34 years, I am mother to 8 and Nana to 14. And every day I have the fun job of managing the business side of Brave Girls Club. That's me!
You will need:
- Scrap fabric for wool cuff top and bottom. We used felted wool. Feel free to use canvas, muslin or even a printed cotton fabric.
- 1/4 yard of Heat and Bond
- Fabric basting glue-if desired
- 24” of ½” lace – if desired
- Embroidery floss
- Magnet closure
- Small letter stamps/ I used ¼”
- Basic sewing supplies and Pattern
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.