When you ask yourself , ‘What do I really want in life?’, you will likely find that all of the answers trace back to one common theme…seeking a sense of peace. Our souls crave peace so strongly…and yet it is increasingly difficult to find in this world.
Greet each day of 2017 with this beautiful “Go Where The Peace Is’ desk calendar that features brand new artwork and thoughtful writings by Melody Ross: 12 artful, soulful lessons on how to find and keep peace in our lives. 20 beautifully illustrated pages, a new one for each new month, plus extra pages for noting birthdays and other important things that you want to remember.
This pretty desk calendar is designed to easily stand on your desk, counter top, window sill, or anywhere else you’d love to see it each day. We can’t think of a more perfect gift.
- Stylish wire binding
- Tent-style stand (attached)
- 12 monthly calendar pages, each a work of art
- A different theme and soulful ‘peace’ lesson each month
- Days listed as Sunday through Saturday
- Additional pages for notes, reminders, and birthdays.
- Approx 5 x 7 inches
- Premium-quality for gorgeous images and color
You’ll want one to keep and one to give away. 🙂