About this Course
Let Being Heart Connected serve as your guide on a fun and transformative journey into your heart!
Grounded in the truth that all the wisdom you will ever seek is already present within you, this project gives you an opportunity to listen to what your heart has to say. Using mixed media art as our medium, we will go through a process that involves releasing old stories and experiences that may be holding you back, opening to the truths and wisdom you carry within, and making a beautiful piece of art that is a unique reflection of you and your discoveries.
While instruction on this process is provided, there is plenty of space to play and explore in your own way. This is a process oriented experience and not at all about achieving a specific outcome at the end. Give yourself the gift of tuning into your heart with art!
About the instructor
You will need:
Supply List for Being Heart Connected by Anna Oginsky
- blank white canvas ( I’ll be using a flat 16x20 canvas board.)
- Assorted acrylic paints in colors you love, plus black and white (you can use craft paints, fancy paints, or anything in between)
- Paintbrushes –in varying sizes
- Personal ephemera and/or scraps of paper
- Mod Podge or some other type of matte or gloss medium
- Texture tools (bubble wrap, doilies, screens, etc.)
- Paper towels (these actually make great texture tools too)
- Thick black Sharpie or other permanent marker
And for extra fun, you may consider:
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Foam brushes in varying sizes
- Modeling paste and a palette knife for spreading it
- Rubber stamps
- Ink pad(s)
- Glitter or glitter paint
- Assorted pens (for doodling or adding script to your piece)
- Baby wipes
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.