About this Course
Hello, beautiful soul! One wonderful way to LOVE EVEN MORE is through thoughtful handmade gifts! In this video, Kathy will walk through the process of making these adorable custom-embroidered jar lids. It's easy and fun, and you will love the result. Come check it out!
About the instructor
I love cooking but I'm not crazy about grocery shopping or doing dishes (sigh). I've live in Idaho less than 5 miles from where I was born, I've been married for 34 years, I am mother to 8 and Nana to 14. And every day I have the fun job of managing the business side of Brave Girls Club. That's me!
You will need:
- Provided PDFs (print on cardstock)
- Wide-mouth jar with 2 piece lid (tall or short your choice)
- A scrap of Heat-n-Bond Iron-On fusible webbing
- Scraps of wool felt (we used red and ivory)
- 1 sheet of inexpensive craft felt
- Mod podge or other collage medium
- Optional: Buttons, embroidery thread & needle, button
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to email@example.com.