About this Course
Hello, brave soul,
In this course you will learn how to make this AWESOME walking stick, master minded by Patrice and Kathy! It is so much fun and has a powerful message for all. Enjoy!:)
About the instructor
I love cooking but I'm not crazy about grocery shopping or doing dishes (sigh). I've live in Idaho less than 5 miles from where I was born, I've been married for 34 years, I am mother to 8 and Nana to 14. And every day I have the fun job of managing the business side of Brave Girls Club. That's me!
You will need:
Every walking stick is different. * Measure your walking stick and adjust size of canvas
and trim to fit the measurements.
- Basic sewing supplies
- Canvas or muslin for stitching. 7” x 12”*
- Scrap fabric for backing. 7”x12” *
- Embroidery floss (and hoop if desired)
- Letter stamp - ¼” letters
- Waterproof permanent inkpad
- Sewing Machine
- Mod Podge or other collage medium to attach your stitchery to the stick(adhesive/sealer)
- Ribbon or thin leather ties used to tie fabric onto walking stick
- Fabric trim (optional) measuring at least 1”wide. Scraps of different color fabrics equal 32” long. (to go all the way around your finished stitchery). We used wool scraps.
What others are saying:
You must be logged in to leave a review.
Have questions about this class?
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.